Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Looking Back...

YIKES! I can't believe that it's already been over a year since my last post. A lot has happened since then... I've undertaken and finished a ton of projects and have had a bunch of opportunities that are noteworthy. In the next few weeks to come you can look forward to some very detailed blog posts outlining my process and what I was able to accomplish in 365 days. Late last year, I completed two very extensive commissions back to back that would forever change the way that I paint and approach my art. I also had the chance to participate in one of the biggest opportunities that I've ever had... Make It! 2012There will be some posts describing that adventure, why I'm not participating this year and my goal to return in 2014! For that massive undertaking I developed an entire new line of paintings and produced over 40 original works of art. I'll talk about that process and catalogue the results. That will bring us to this summer where I had the opportunity to do something that I'd never really considered doing... Painting live! The last post, Looking Ahead..., will detail my plans for the future including my recent activity on twitter and hint at a massive attempt to increase my presence in the local art community.

No comments:

Post a Comment