Thursday, February 17, 2011

Handmade Mafia 2011

This is the schedule for this year's Handmade Mafia Markets. I am going to be participating in all of them except the ones on July 15 & 16 that coincide with Art Walk. I will be debuting a lucky 13 new album covers from my Rainbow Series. You can expect classics from Nirvana, Madonna, and the Beatles. I am hoping to have the same location for Art Walk that I had last year but there will be more information on that in the months to come...

I have signed on to be a sponsor of the Handmade Mafia this year and am hoping to have a very active and visible involvement with my new family. I am very excited and looking forward to my future with them. They have been nothing short of amazing thus far. In the markets in the months to come I am looking forward to debuting new items and exclusive collaborations with some other very talented family members. I have a couple of collaborations ready to debut at the Market on March 19. Quantities are extremely limited to start and will be based on first come first served...

For more information about the Handmade Mafia and the upcoming markets you can click on the flyer or go HERE

-Lon

No comments:

Post a Comment