Thursday, December 1, 2011

ETSY

It's official! My ETSY page just launched! You can now purchase my art online! Please help celebrate this joyous occasion by buying everything! That would be wonderful! A big THANK YOU to my wonderful Meg for setting up and taking care of my new baby!

Speaking of babies, have you seen this one?! She's a beauty isn't she? You should probably FOLLOW her. Who knows what that little cutie will do next? I'll bet Meg knows...

Yes, we had twins. Speaking of twins...

Christmas is almost here. Only two sales left for me:

December 3 10AM-4PM
December 17 10AM-4PM

The NEW LOCATION for the Holiday Markets is at the Orange Hall at 10335-84 Avenue behind the Old Strathcona Farmers' Market.

I'm looking forward to lightening my load going into 2012. So, there will be deals and specials and giveaways to be had.

-Lon

No comments:

Post a Comment