Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fan Art

Something really cool happened to me this morning. I received my very first piece of fan art. My Brother-in-law, Shaun Hall, is the Curriculum Coordinator over at Johnny Bright School. He's a great guy and a huge supporter of my work. He bought the first ever Stevens Stuffed Toy and he has him sitting on his desk at work. I guess one of his students was in his office and really took a liking to Stevens. Well, she drew this great picture later on, hopefully not in class "TISK TISK", completely from memory and she gave it to Mr. Hall (Shaun)! Well, now I have it and I couldn't be happier. It will live on my fridge and in my heart for a long time. My fiancee Megan already nixed my plan to get it tattooed onto my back. Oh well!

-Lon

No comments:

Post a Comment