Thursday, November 17, 2011

ROYAL BISON ELEVEN

This is important! This is exciting! This is awesome! I finally got accepted into the Royal Bison Craft & Art Fair. This is number Eleven so you know I've been trying to get in for a very long time. No hard feelings though. The pure awesomeness of this one is sure to make up for it. If you've never been to the Royal Bison before you are a very silly person and if you have been before then you know how awesome it is! The majority of my Christmas shopping is always done here. You'll find something great for everybody on your list!

Find out more about them and their awesomeness and the great blog they wrote about me HERE. I hope to see you there NEXT WEEKEND! I'll have half a table in the Great Room and it'll be loaded with art and stickers and magnets and prints and stuffed toys! I can't wait!

-Lon

No comments:

Post a Comment