Monday, March 7, 2011

March Update


Hello Everybody,

Lots to report from the Minus Industries camp this month. It has been busy.

First off, there was a article on the Handmade Mafia in Saturday's Edmonton Journal and I AM IN IT! This is very exciting for me. Read it HERE

The next Handmade Mafia event is going to be Saturday March 19 at the Strathcona Baptist Church (8318-104 Street) from 10am - 4pm. For more info on the event you can go HERE and for more info on the Handmade Mafia go HERE I will have some BRAND NEW items for sale. These are not to be missed! Minds will be blown!

On Sunday I was able to confirm that my spot for Art Walk this year will be the same as it was last year. Thanks to the awesome people at Etzio who were kind enough to request to have me back. Art Walk is July 15-17 from 10am - 5pm and I will be set up in front of Etzio (10338 82 Avenue NW). I can't wait! Look for more information to be posted on my site in the months to come...

AND don't forget about the Art Show that I am in this Friday! Check out the awesome plug it got in the See Magazine Events Calendar! Can you tell that the super awesome lovely beautiful talented gal at See who puts together the Calendar is also my Fiancee! YAY! I am so lucky! Now come to the show and buy my art so that we can have the best wedding ever!

Thanks,

-Lon

No comments:

Post a Comment