Monday, March 21, 2011

Stabbie & Stevens




Thank you to all those who came out and supported the first Handmade Mafia market of the season. 400 people came through the doors and helped make the event a success. The markets are only going to get bigger and better as the season goes on. For those of you who were able to stop by my table you saw that we now have Stabbie & Stevens Stuffed Toys. They turned out awesome. They were made by Sayuri Nakayama of Kawaii Krafts. I met her at my very first Handmade Mafia event in December. Her table was right across from ours and I spent the day admiring her crochet puppets. She did a fantastic job bringing my characters to life. It was a thrill to work with her. Look for more collaborations with other members to come in the near future. I still have some Stabbie & Stevens left and they will be available at the next market in April or you can contact me through my website. I would be happy to get you one. They are $30ea and come complete with tags that include their story. Stevens whiskers really pull and Stabbies knives really slice!

-Lon

No comments:

Post a Comment