Monday, March 14, 2011

Thank You

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of your support. The Art Show was a huge success. This was my first time in the Artey. It is a great venue. A huge thanks goes out to Tim who helped hang the art and the rest of the wonderful staff. A big thank you to Philip and Mark for organizing the event. I was so happy to be a part of it. It was a nice night to have a few drinks with old friends and new ones. Thanks to everyone who came to support me, those who bought art and magnets, and to everyone for all the kind words. This is truly what I want to be doing and I had a blast. Look for pictures of the night to come soon. I was blown away by the space my art was in and how it was hung. It looked amazing.

My next event will be this Saturday at the first Handmade Mafia market of the year. I am so excited. The new items that I have been teasing for the last few months are all ready to go. They will be available for sale for the first time. There are only 5 of each to start and they are only $30. These will go fast. I promise. They, along with some of my other work will be part of a three minute segment that is to run on Breakfast Television on Wednesday at 7:40AM. Watch it if you can! The Official Handmade Mafia Website launched today and it looks great!

I hope to see you all this Saturday!

-Lon


No comments:

Post a Comment