Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#FREEART


I'll never stop drawing. You'll see me doodling away and find my colourful characters decorating concert and event posters and the poles and boards littered all over our city. I've always been enamoured with my drawing style. I love that I draw like I'm 7. That will never change. I loved creating all of those characters that adorned all of the cards and magnets and prints and stickers that I'd sell. Well, I've been carrying some of that stuff around with me for years now and with my decision to focus on creating affordable original pieces of art I thought it would be neat to give a bunch of my art away. I will be doing this exclusively through twitter. So, if you want to get in on the action your best bet is to follow me at @MinusIndustries.

There will be two ways to get something;

[1] Shoot me an email with the subject line "I WANT ART!" Be sure to include your name and mailing address and I'll send you one of my homemade magnets inside one of my cards. The card will be blank so now you'll have a decision to make, you can either keep 'em or gift 'em. It's up to you! 

[2] I'll be dropping a bunch of magnets and tiny original stencilled works of art around the city! I'll be tweeting the times and places once this starts. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment