Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Looking Ahead...

It's funny how looking ahead usually involves taking a step back. I've immersed myself in my art for so long that it is only now that I am starting to figure out where I want to be. I love working with spray paint and stencils. I find the medium so unforgiving, tedious, surprising and rewarding. There is no other way I would rather express myself. So, I'm going to focus on that. Spray painting and stencilling original works of art. I'm excited to start editioning my work and make it more affordable. I truly believe that art should be accessible to all. I have some new imagery that I'm going to start developing and am very excited to start creating and compiling a new arsenal of stencils. I like this blog but I find it hard to commit to sitting down and doing it. I'd much rather be creating art. So, I'm going to keep this blog as an archive and will post from time to time but the best place to keep up to date on what I'm up to is twitter. I'll continue to try and post as regularly as I can. So, if you're not following me already you can find me over here! That's where I'll be...

No comments:

Post a Comment